Standard Printed Circuits, Inc. is an independent manufacturer of rigid printed circuit boards located in central, upstate NY. SPC has been in operation since 1967, and occupies a 15,000 square foot manufacturing facility. Our current leadership team has been working together for many years, with an average of 19 years of employment and a collective total of 168 years of experience.
SPC’s expertise extends over a broad range of capabilities to support our customers requesting prototype and/or experimental boards, as well as those which mature into full-fledged production runs. Our general capabilities include both prototype and medium-volume production runs, with an emphasis on quick turn deliveries.
SPC also offers:
-Controlled line widths and fine lines/spacings to 2 mils
-Layer to Layer registration to +/- 1 mil. (inches)
-PTH aspect rations to 10:1
-Better solder mask registration and finer SMT pitch.
-Finer LPI legend resolution
-Deep Nickel and Gold plating capabilities.
-Larger panel format -current equipment limits us to 12 x 18 panel size
-Embedded Passive Capabilities
-Along with these capabilities SPC is constantly learning about new materials and gaining experience to help provide SPC with a competitive edge. Learn More
SPC prides itself in its commitment to quality. The certifications and standards below allow SPC to provide assurance to our customers that we can meet their quality expectations. Learn More
SPC’s industry certifications include:
AS9100-Rev. D-Aerospace Quality Management Standard
ISO9001-International Standards Organization
ITAR-International Traffic in Arms Regulations
RoHS-Restriction of Hazardous Substances
SPC’s industry standards include:
IPC-6012-Qualification Performance Specification for rigid printed boards
IPC-6018-Microwave End-Product Board Inspection and Test
IPC-A-600 –Acceptability of Printed Boards
Standard Printed Circuits utilizes several advanced systems to process our products including Plasma etching, Sodium Etch of PTFE surfaces, Conductive Polymer line for PTH processing, Vacuum lamination, Flying Probe Electrical tester, as well as a State of the Art Chemcut 8000 Etcher for controlled impedance. In addition we can provide a wide variety of final finishes including:
*Bare Copper with OSP
During the last 50 years of operation, SPC has provided PCBs to a plethora of well-known companies/research facilities such as:
- General Electric
- Emerson Electric
- Teledyne Avionics
- Cornell University (Nuclear Sciences)
- Anaren Microwave
- Millennium Antenna Corp.
FR4 1 to 10 layer PCBs constitutes 70% of the product manufactured by Standard with the remaining 30% allocated for processing commercial RF/Microwave application PCBs. Since 1988, Standard Printed Circuits, Inc. has been building on its experience and continues to service the growing demand for commercial microwave products. Click the link below to see a full listing of SPC’s capabilities.
Some areas of expertise include:
President-Alicia Bormann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager-Kevin Johnson Email: email@example.com
Quality Manager-Rhonda Carpenter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Manager-Spencer Conant Email: email@example.com